PODs are groups of no less than two and no more than three people who meet together weekly to pray and talk through eleven accountability questions. The groups are aimed at spiritual growth and when they have another person they replicate or give birth to two groups of two.
The questions are as follows:
!. Have you been a testimony this week to the greatness of Jesus Christ with both your words and actions?
2. Have you been exposed to sexually alluring material or allowed your mind to entertain inappropriate sexual thoughts about another this week?
3. Have you lacked any integrity in your financial dealings, or coveted something that does not belong to you?
4. Have you been honouring, understanding and generous in your important relationships this last week?
5. Have you damaged another person by your words, either behind the persons back or face to face?
6. Have you given in to an addictive behaviour this week? Explain.
7. Have you continued to remain angry towards another?
8. Have you secretly wished for another’s misfortune?
9. What is your personal accountability question?
10. Did you finish your Bible reading this week and hear from The Lord? What are you going to do about it?
11. Have you been completely honest with me?